We would love to feature your story on Wheelchair Heroes! Please answer questions below. Once we receive the answers we will compile your interview and contact you once it’s published.
IMPORTANT: If you have done interviews before, we ask that you please do not copy from other interviews. Also, we ask that you do not use the exact same content contained on your website. We want this to be a unique interview and not exactly what is written on another website. Please be aware we may rewrite portions of your answers if we find it’s exact text from another site.
By submitting your answers you agree to allow us to use your story on WheelchairHeroes.com.
Please answer all questions below. Write your answers in a word document and send the word document as an attachment to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to attach any photos you want us to use in the piece or send a second email with photos.
1) Your Name
2) Your Email
3) Do you have a website. If so, what is your site’s URL?
4) How long have you used a wheelchair?
5) What are your biggest challenges you must face as a wheelchair user?
(If you face challenges, please go into detail about how you tackle these challenges. Please explain how you have changed your life, mindset in order to deal with these challenges. The goal is to help others learn how they too can deal with their challenges.)
6) How has being in a wheelchair changed the way you deal with your daily life?
(Please go into detail about how being in a wheelchair has changed the way you deal with your daily life.)
7) Are you involved in any type of sports?
(Please go into detail about the sports your involved in. Talk about how you got started in these sports and how you learned how to perform in these sports using your wheelchair.)
8) Do you like adventure? If so, what types of adventure do you like?
(Please go into detail about the adventures you have been on and like to partake in. Talk about how you got started in these adventures and how you learned how to go on these adventures using your wheelchair.)
9) Do you like to travel? If so, what places have your traveled?
(Please go into detail about the places you have traveled. Talk about what you loved most about your travels and how you navigated these travels while using your wheelchair.)
10) Have you had to deal with the any obstacles while traveling? If so, what are the main issues that come up?
(Please go into detail about how you learned to travel while using your wheelchair. Talk about the main issues that come up while traveling and what should be done to rectify these things.)
11) Did you pursue an education? If so, please tell us about your educational journey.
(Please go into detail about your educational background. Degrees received etc… Talk about any issues you had getting an education or going to school as the result of being in a wheelchair and how you dealt with those issues.)
12) What do you do for a job or career? Please tell us about your daily activities on your job.
(Please go into detail about your career. Talk about any issues you had getting to where you are in your career as the result of being in a wheelchair and how you dealt with those issues.)
13) What are your hobbies?
(Please go into detail about your hobbies.)
14) Who helped you the most to become who you are today?
(Please go into detail about who helped you become who you are today. Please talk about how they helped you and how their involvement changed you life.)
15) Were there any books, podcasts, or events that helped you along your journey?
( Please list all and tell about how these things helped you.)
16) Please include anything else you would like us to add that would help us to make this the best most inspiring article possible.